Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Recent News

*** Some pages are still UNDER CONSTRUCTION... ***

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

17 Weeks Post Op

WOW!!! It's hard to believe that my surgery was 17 weeks ago. WOW!!! You know, of course I have had some ups and downs, but overall... what a ride it has been!

Today, I am excited. For the first time that I can remember, ever, as an adult and even well before, I am under 250-lbs. Officially, at 248.4!!!


WOW!!! That is now 73.2-lbs gone... FOREVER!!!! It's pretty darn exciting. 

Also, I went to Old Navy on Labor Day. For the first time ever, I bought pants out of the store and instead of online. I was so excited, I bought three pair. LOL! (I really did need them though. All my pants are waaay to big and people are starting to notice.) I bought 2 pairs of khakis, one brown and one black, both in a size 20, and a pair of jeans, size 18. I now officially own a pair of pants that do not start with a 2. I wish you all could see the smile on my face as I type this. Then, I needed a spirit shirt for school last Friday. I went to the store and bought a ladies cut XL. I was extremely nervous about whether or not it would fit, but it turned out pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. The shirt was a bit tight, but I made it through the day without being uncomfortable.... AWESOME!!!


My next weight loss goal is to get under 225. I'm sure that's going to take some work so I definitely need to get on it with my walking, exercise, and most importantly, WATER!!! I have been trying to make a more conscious effort to drink water, but it is just so hard. And, the worst thing about it is that I just don't drink anything. I'm going to do better, I promise this to myself. 

My 5K is still scheduled for September 21st, but I need to confirm with my walking/running buddies that they are still going. I started Couch to 5K, but only had a chance to do it for one day before everyone warned me about going walking alone because of the serial rapist in my neighborhood. Needless to say, I no longer walk. This just means that I for sure have to join a gym. A friend of mine has a personal trainer so that is an idea to. I guess I'll make up my mind soon. 

Outside of the whole weight loss, work has been crazy. I feel like all I do is work. I know I'll get into the groove soon, but I hope that comes sooner rather than later. Emotionally, I'm a wreck about some things, but I'll make it. 

Overall, life is good. 

God is good!

later....

No comments:

Post a Comment