Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Recent News

*** Some pages are still UNDER CONSTRUCTION... ***

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Venting...

So in my last post, I said that my life had been a whirlwind of changes over the last couple months. Aside from all the preparation and finally having my revision, my 4-year relationship is over. Of course it's not what I wanted, but oh well. It just makes me angry. My life has changed so much in just a few short wees and I'm still trying to deal with it and come to terms with it. It's easy when you have to give other people advice, but when you need to tell those things to yourself, it's difficult. I'm taking it one day at a time, one minute at a time, and one step at a time, but it still hurts and I still find myself randomly crying for all kinds of reasons. My mind keeps telling me to move on, but my heart says something totally different. I guess it's something that only time can heal...

No comments:

Post a Comment