Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Recent News
*** Some pages are still UNDER CONSTRUCTION... ***
Monday, February 27, 2012
230 days later...
Well, I'm back. I had a realization Saturday night that more than a year later, I have been such a failure. Not only have I not lost any weight, but I have gained so much weight that I weigh more than I did the day I went in for my band. So, I'm trying this band thing all over again in hopes that this time, I'll do the right thing. I've decided that to start, I'm going to do the 5-day pouch test. I mean, I have 10cc's in an 11cc band and I have been eating any and everything. I need to get my band back together and use it like I'm supposed to. So, liquids for today and tomorrow. Such a drastic change from what I've been eating, but I can't go on like this. I'll be updating numbers and goals and things of that sort over the course of the week, but right now, I need all the motivation can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment