Okay... so in an effort to somewhat stay on track, I am always eating chicken. I know this sounds crazy, but it's something that I know I can eat and I like. Please please help me with suggestions on other meals I can prepare for me and my family as well as just something different. I love to cook and I love my crockpot so I am open to pretty much anything. You can even direct me to a sit that has recipes that I could use.
THANKS!!
~*kecia*~
I got SO burned out on chicken back when I was doing the "no-carb" diet thing (obviously, pre-LapBand). I try to mix it up, although I'm not much of a seafood fan either. I try to vary my diet by infusing pork, beef, tuna...that's probably about it. LOL! Luckily, I'm not hungry often because my band has been too tight for awhile now. I find that a quick bowl of rice or soup will tide me over for dinner. I'm probably not much help...:)
ReplyDeleteI was so sad to see your comment that we missed you. I had NO IDEA you were still coming!! I'm so sorry! :( We will DEFINITELY do it again and actually all meet up this time!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kecia, I am a new follower to your blog, I have a lot of great recipes that I think you nd your family would love! I used to eat only chicken as well because it was the "safe" food and you knew it was healthy, but plese feel free to e-mail me at Mishkie@aol.com, I would give you the recipes on here, but I think it would be too much..haha. Well I am very excited to continue reading your blog, keep up the GREAT work and like I said please feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to help you out with some amazing recipes!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm following your blog now.
ReplyDeleteThis is the Etsy shop where I bought my blog layout and signature. The lady who runs it is awesome and will even install the layout for you. Here is the link. http://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamlikemagic