As for me, there is soooooo much that I want to say, but my mind is moving faster than my fingers can type. I must blog more often so that I can get everything out that I want to say. Not to mention, it will help me remember everything that I want to type before I forget it. So... here are a few bullet points of the things that I can remember.
- Spring Challenge - I'm doing pretty okay with the Spring challenge. I think I lost about 2 or 3 pounds this week. Right now, I am not really motivated by the competition, but I think that is mainly because I haven't been in blog land very much and because I am not really big on winning and losing anyways. I'm definitely going to keep at it.
- Goals I discuss in my last post - I know that last time I posted some goals that I wanted to accomplish... yeah I don't think I made it. That's okay though. Each day I will post new goals and keep working on them.
- Sick?! - Sunday was crazy... My entire body just got weak and painful. Then, all night, I have a temperature of 101.4.... Crazy weird. I don't know what was going on, but by the time I got up and started packing for my mini vacation, I felt a lot better.
- Vacation - Temeika and I went on a mini vacation down to a bend and breakfast in Wimberley, Texas. It was AWESOME!!! Texas Hill Country is beautiful. And who would have guess that such great wine is made right here in Texas. I am sure I drunk more than the 4oz the PA told me I could have every now and again.
- BYOC for 03/11 - LOL! Those were some hilarious questions. I didn't get a chance to respond, but perhaps one day, when I am feeling fun and fancy free, I will.
- The rest of this week (and from now on) - I am committed to doing better. Some days are better than others, but if I want to be successful, I've got to stay focused and committed.
- Bike - Temeika bought us bikes.... HELL OF A WORKOUT!!!! That's all I have to say.
- YouTube - I found that some people have been documenting their weight loss challenge through video blogs on YouTube. Of course I have a channel because I have Google, but I have never used it. I think I am going to start now....
Okay... well That's all I can think that I want to say right now. I'm gonna do better at keeping up and posting...
~*kecia*~
Nice to meet ya!! Blogs are *so* hard to follow - especially as a teacher!! I'm with ya girl! I wish I could sit down and be diligent enough to read everyone's and be a wonderful commenter/friend...alas, I am not. I can suck with ya! :)
ReplyDelete