Well... as I began to enter my information for the Spring Challenge, I realized that today is 3 months since being banded. I have mixed emotions about where I am. Here are the numbers just to show you guys where I am:
12/01/2010 - Insurance Approval - 318.8lbs
12/27/2010 - Surgery - 301.9lbs
01/05/2011 - 1st post op appointment - 293.5
03/02/2011 - 1st fill - 289.4
Today(on my scale) - 281.5
03/30/2011 - 2nd fill - ?????
Okay... so to sum it all up, I've lost about 37lbs since I've learned that I've been approved and 20.4 lbs since surgery.
It's a little depressing when I see how well others have done, but at the same time, I feel pretty okay about it for two reasons...
1 - I haven't exactly followed all the rules like I was supposed to (my fault).
2 - I was slow getting stared with the fill process.
So... my next major goal is to have 50lbs down by the end of the school year... That's 268.8 by June 3rd. 13 pounds in the next 9 weeks.... seems pretty do-able. In fact, I'm hoping to more around 265. I just have to make sure that I am following the rules and eating and drinking the right stuff.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment