Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Recent News

*** Some pages are still UNDER CONSTRUCTION... ***

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring Challenge 2011 & Drinking


I've decided to participate in the Spring Challenge 2011. I'm going to be optimistic about it, but if anything, it will help me stay motivated. I think yesterday was just a bad day for me and I just really need to stay focused on my goals. My February 29th goal is unrealistic right now so I just want to look towards the next one. I just hope I can remember to weigh in on Sunday, LOL!

As for today, it was pretty okay. I had a nice lunch that was about 4oz of chicken on some crackers. That worked really well for me. I was hungry a could hours later so for a snack I at some apple slices. So, that was pretty good.

I still continue to have the same problem that I've had from the beginning. I don't drink enough. As of right now, I have ha 10oz of orange juice... that's it. I made me a nice drink for after dinner, but it's still still on the counter. So... my goal for tomorrow...

32 ounces of something 

to drink. At this point, I'm not even gonna say just water... just 32oz or something.... gotta start somewhere right?! Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be able to work myself up to the suggested 70 oz that the dietician recommended yesterday the meeting. The only thing about drinking water though, is that I have to constantly go to the bathroom. That's okay when I'm home, but at work, that's a different. Being a teacher is not very conducive to restroom breaks, especially if you leave 20 or more teenagers in a room unsupervised.

And yeah... dinner was great tonight too. It was second meal in my new crock pot that Temeika got me. We had sweet and sour meatballs, green beans, and brown rice. It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself... I should have taken a picture before every sat down to eat, but it's too late now... the only thing that was left was some green beans. We'll have them with pork loin I'm going tomorrow. All I know is that the recipe has apples in it... YUMMY YUMMY in my tummy! If I remember, I'll post pictures.

Well, that is all for now... I'll let you guys know how I do with the drinking thing tomorrow too. I'm gonna try really hard. .

~*kecia*~

1 comment:

  1. hey good luck with the challenge...im doing it too :) I got ure message about wanting the shirt, just email me ure address and I will send it out this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete